By receiving my library card, I agree as the responsible patron, in consideration for the agreement by the Conway County Library to loan to me DVD/Blu-ray, does hereby agree that:
- Under no circumstances shall any DVD/Blu-ray checked out in my name be electronically duplicated or otherwise copied, in part or in whole. Any unauthorized duplication shall automatically cancel this contractual relationship and I will be solely responsible for any legal action regarding the copyright infringement by the DVD/Blu-Ray’s producer or distributor.
- The DVD/Blu-ray borrowed may not be used for commercial or theatrical distribution, and may not be broadcast or cable cast without prior written consent of the producer.
- I will return the DVD/Blu-ray to the Conway County Library within the specified loan period and pay any and all fines for the late returns checked out in my name.
- I am fully responsible for all borrowed materials and will pay for the cost of repair or replacement should materials be damaged or lost while in my possession.
- The Conway County Library will not be responsible for DVD/Blu-Ray equipment damage incurred while playing DVD/Blu-ray from the library’s collection.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN DVD/BLU-RAYS IN THE OUTSIDE BOOK DROP — YOU WILL BE FINED $1.50!